Tuesday 12 June 2007

Becoming Jane: The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen

I just visited Amazon.com out of impulse, and found out that Becoming Jane: The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen by Anne Newgarden is already available there! I thought that we have to wait until July 3 before the book is available, but it is not the case. Hence, you can buy it now, and if you order it together with Jon Spence's Becoming Jane Austen, you will get a better shipping price for combine shipment. I just ordered it together, and I am very excited! I have to wait until June 14 before Spence's book is available, but it's only two days away!

The books will arrive at my place on July 3, hopefully, so I can drop a short 'First Impression' on them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Icha...How nice to see your comment when I googled "my" book (it's really much more Jane's) to see what was being said so far. I hope you enjoy it when you DO get a copy. :)

Icha said...

THE Anne Newgarden herself! Why, thanks a LOT, Anne for dropping a comment here (and for Google as well!). We try to get as many Becoming Jane- and Jane Austen-related materials here, and I am happy to say that my book is on the way, and I am sure it's gonna be a great read!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Icha!