Thursday 19 July 2007

A short but cute video of 'Becoming Jane' Behind the Scene!

Thanks to TrippinZiggy of the IMDB Message Board, I found this beautiful and cute BJ Behind the Scene. Very nice, though short, especially for those (like me) who miss James McAvoy deep British accent (though his real accent is also cute!) and Anne Hathaway's sharp tongue!

Click here for the short clip.

Sorry for no embedded autoplay image, it's not from YouTube. But I still thank Special Treats Production for the Behind the Scene! The site requires some plug-ins or add-ins, so you might have to click something to install Apple add-ins or the like. It didn't work for me the first time I tried, but then after I clicked 'manual install', it worked.

Pic: A snapshot from Special Treats Production

No comments: