Tuesday 17 June 2008

The Jane Austen Survey 2008

I thought I had already blogged about this survey, but it seems not!

"Have you read all six of Austen's major novels? Do you consider yourself a sincere admirer? If so, you are hereby invited to participate in this survey of Austen readers. It will take about 15 minutes to complete. Results will be presented at the annual meeting of the Jane Austen Society of North America (Chicago, October 2008)."

Read about the survey here, and here is the direct link to the JA 2008 survey. I did this it a while ago, and it was fascinating and FUN! (and much quicker than 15 minutes, for those time-pressed Austenites out there :) I strongly encourage everyone to take a few minutes and participate. Share your thoughts here! I can't wait for the results.


Pic: Fanny, by Cassandra from: JASURVEY

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I also did this Michelle (and was going to post it but you beat me to it). I encourage people to participate- it is fun and it really tested me- I was very unsure what I would claim as my favourite heroin, hero, novel etc until I took part.